- "The Service" denotes the online service 2-minute-website.com,
which allows users to create web pages by entering their own text and graphics
("content") into predefined page templates, and to purchase domain
"You" or "your" denotes any persons or businesses who
purchase and/or use The Service.
"We" or "us" or "our" denotes the business which
operates The Service: 2-Minute-Website Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company
no. 4452009, registered office 20 Melbourne Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 3BA.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us for your
payment for and/or use of and our provision of The Service. It supercedes
all prior agreements, understandings and representations of any kind. It can
be inspected at http://2-minute-website.com/legal/service_agreement.html.
It may be changed from time to time.
- This agreement is governed exclusively by English law. Both you and us submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You have read, and you agree to be bound by, Domain Name Agreements A
(http://2-minute-website.com/legal/uk_nominet.html) and D
(http://2-minute-website.com//legal/uk_tucows.html) . These govern your
registration of domain names, and your agreements with the relevant registrars
- Unless The Service is explicitly provided on a Free Trial basis, you will
pay in advance to use the service for a stated period of time. This period
of time will be fixed, and will not be capable of alteration by either party.
- You agree to be bound by our Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"). If
we decide at our sole discretion that you have broken our AUP, we may take
any appropriate steps including deleting all your content and shutting down
your account without refund or prior notice. (Note particularly that we may
remove content which is complained about, or on which notice is served claiming
it to be legally defamatory or in breach of copyright.)
Our AUP is as follows:
- You will not use The Service for any illegal purpose.
- You will not use The Service in any way which may infringe the copyright
of others. We reserve the right to decide that your content may infringe
copyright, even if a court has not yet decided that it does.
- You will not use The Service in any way which may be defamatory to others.
We reserve the right to decide that your content may be defamatory, even
if a court has not yet decided that it is.
- You will not use The Service for any purpose forbidden by our ISP. This
includes Illegal files, Adult Services, Pornography, Escort Services,
Pirate files, Warez, Serialz / Crackz, IRC, Any MP3 files, Slander / Libel,
Impersonations, Promotion of violence or terrorism, Racial / Sexual /
Political discrimination, Spamming / Junkmail, and other services our
ISP deems inappropriate.
- You are solely responsible for the content of all your web pages, and for
ensuring it does not violate any applicable law. You assert that you are the
author, editor and publisher of your content, and that The Service is a mere
conduit. You agree to indemnify us against any costs or expenses (including
but not limited to our time and our legal expenses) we may have to bear as
a result of your misuse of The Service.
- We agree to be bound by our Privacy
Policy (http://2-minute-website.com/legal/privacy_policy.html) in dealing
with your personal information.
- Domain names cannot be changed once they have been registered. This includes
errors of spelling. It is your responsibility to ensure your chosen domain
name is spelled correctly before it is registered.
- Your use of The Service is solely at your own risk. The Service is provided
on an "as is", "as available" basis. We make no warranty
for The Service, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Our maximum liability to you shall be the amount which you have previously
paid us to operate The Service. We shall not be liable for any indirect or
consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of earnings).
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted availability. Although we will make every
reasonable effort to keep The Service operational, it may become unavailable
without warning at any time.
- The Service is not a high-bandwidth service. If your web pages consume a
disproportionate amount of bandwidth compared to the web pages of other users
of The Service, we may take any steps we deem appropriate to reduce your bandwidth
consumption, for the benefit of all our customers.
- If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforcable in whole
or in part, the invalid or unenforcable wording shall be deemed to be omitted.
- Any notice to be given under this agreement shall only be deemed to be served
if delivered by hand or sent by pre-paid post, by fax or e-mail, to the party
to whom it is given at its last known postal or e-mail address or fax number.
The notice will be effective: if delivered, on delivery; if sent by fax or
e-mail, when the sender receives confirmation of receipt; and if sent by post,
on the fourth day after posting.
- If our automatic payment systems make a error in pricing your subscription,
we reserve the right to charge you the price that should have been charged.
If this happens we will also give you the option to cancel.
- You need to be aware that, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling)
Regulations 2000, you do not have an automatic right to cancel your website
subscription. This is because our service begins as soon as you have made
your payment, and because your domain name is completely personalised to you.